While the Summit Educational Trust’s Primary objective is to provide financial assistance to deserving learners, our other objectives include:
- Actively partnering with other, like minded institutions to improve the standards of learning and teaching. This includes collaborating to ensure maximum effectiveness and minimal wastage.
- Finding creative ways of utilising technology to touch more lives in a meaningful way.
- To Assist specialist organisations with high impact (interventions) teaching to provide deserving learners with the support required to maximise their tertiary study prospects.
- To serve as a worthy receptacle for charitable giving and to ensuire the effective allocation of financial resources.
- To actively explore creative solutions to reduce the cost of education, especailly by exploring low fees school models, and
- To improving the standards of teaching (especially in disadvantaged areas) through programs such as sponsoring teac